“First and last stay and Super 8” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Martinsburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Martinsburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Martinsburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2048 Edwin Miller Blvd, I-81 Exit 16E, Martinsburg, WV 25402   |
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the worst place I ever spent the night in (and I am not a picky person). We were at Summit Point for the weekend and stayed there as a lack of other options. The rooms smelled like old detergent, they were small, outdated and cleanliness was questionable. Out of 4 towels, 2 were dirty (with footprints on). The covers had holes in them. Some of the lights were broke. And above all, it was noisy as hell! We could hear our neighbors' TVs, phones, etc...Plus we were woken up by a drunk person at 1am banging on our door. The staff did nothing about it even though we asked them to take care of it. Another guest had his truck window smashed in the parking lot. A real nightmare! DO NOT STAY THERE. It's cheap (which could be expected for West Virginia) but you get what you paid for.

• Stayed August 2013
New Providence
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Room was clean. Musty smell dissipated when i turned on the AC. Breakfast was meagre. Plumbing and fixturees serviceable but tired. Like i said in the title... nothing serious to complain about and I have paid more for less many times.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My bf and I was visiting family in hedgesville we decide to get a room just for the night bc when didn't wanna drive back home the price for the room was good but the rooms was horrible an why I say rooms was bc when we checked In the first room they give us we went threw an check the beds sheets pillows you name it the sheets had stains blood an cum,holes as well as burn holes the pillow s haven't been changed in years they were yellow an had stains as well so we asked for another room the lady at the front shows us another room we did the same thing everything same fine until I moved the sheet back from the blanket an there was bugs I was livid we gathered our things went back downstairs an asked for our money back NEVER EVER AGAIN WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Travelers are raving about these Martinsburg hotels

Been to Super 8 Martinsburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Martinsburg

Address: 2048 Edwin Miller Blvd, I-81 Exit 16E, Martinsburg, WV 25402
Location: United States > West Virginia > Martinsburg
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Martinsburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Martinsburg
Martinsburg Super Eight
Martinsburg Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Martinsburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.