“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Martinsburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Martinsburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Martinsburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2048 Edwin Miller Blvd, I-81 Exit 16E, Martinsburg, WV 25402   |
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg
Chicago, Illinois
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

THis hotel is a greta hotel. It has a great breakfast and a wonderful staff. I highly recommend this hotel to others, not only because of its cleanliness but they are they have the nicest staff you will ever find at a hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dale C, Manager at Super 8 Martinsburg, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments on our property! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We didn't have any problem with the stay. Front desk clerk was very helpful.
The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I am glad I chose this place to stay. They were very easy to find since it was right off the exit. You wouldn't believe how great this hotel was. I would definately reccomend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: right off rt 81
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for posting your comments! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our property and your visit to the area. Hope to see you again!
Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is the worse place I have ever stayed in. We arrived here to notice to begin with the outside of the building should of knew from that, but didn't. Came into the lobby to find very small out dated area,dirty. Told them we had our pet with us so we got put on the bottom floor. our friends were placed on the second floor. No elevators,have to carry luggage up steps. So poor person that gets third floor. We arrived in our room to find the hallwy carpet is very dirty,room oh my,it was filthy.First the lights falling ff the wall,there were stink bugs in the room,screen falling out the window,window open, dust and dirt. The bathroom had soap scum on the sink were the soap had laid,shower had scum in the tub. Carper dirty. I went and complained to the front desk and they gave me the room beside the other one. Well,it stunk,air conditioning is so dirty that when turn it on it smells horrible,the vent in the bathroom has so much dirt on it it can't even do the job it is suppose too. I actually went and bought cleaning supplies to clean the bathroom and disinfect our room. Never in my life again. In the process my husband ended up with bug bites on his back. I just hope we dont drag anything home and your probably thinking why did we stay and not leave well there is a sign that says; NO REFUNDS!!!!!So please never stay at this hotel on your travels. Breakfast is terrible you get stale cereal with awlful coffee also.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!! October 5-8 2012
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Martinsburg hotels

Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stay away! The lobby is unclean, the room was unclean,, the whole motel seemed unclean upon a closer look but we had already checked in and rooms were not easy to find. We checked the bed for bugs but forgot to check the foot end and that's where they were; I got many bites on one leg and foot but didn't realize it until hours the next day and we were many miles down the road.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The rooms smell funky... They are not clean, and I still felt like I could not touch anything after wiping everything down with sanitizing wipes. Used Wyndham points to stay here for 2 free days, and I still feel like I over paid for the room. Wyndham should be embarrassed to be affiliated with this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stayed here on trip from SC to PA for 1 night. Close to I-81 and allows pets, but not good experience at all. Bathtub was not clean, sheets had burn holes and smelled. Slept on top of bed spread with our own blankets. Should have spent $25-30 more and stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Martinsburg? Share your experiences!