“I would stay here again, but hope the new manager makes some improvements” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Martinsburg

You added Knights Inn Martinsburg to your Saves list
Knights Inn Martinsburg
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   1997 Edwin Miller Boulevard, Exit 16-E, Martinsburg, WV 25401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Martinsburg
Moriches, Ny
“I would stay here again, but hope the new manager makes some improvements”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I thought this place was just fine for the price. Only two downsides were 1) no 'continental breakfase'; only some mini muffins and coffee, and 2) no shampoo in the room. When I asked at the desk I was told "We have them here, and next month we will have new purchasing contracts and have enough to have them in the rooms." The room was immaculate, and the staff (seemed to be a family) very helpful and nice. Very conveniently located and just want I want for an inexpensive one night rest stop.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
wv
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here 2 years ago and they have went down hill since my last stay :( The carpet is filthy it don't need cleaned it needs replaced and the chair was past its prime as well. I had a double bed room this time and both beds were wore out ! I did stay a second night but moved rooms :) next review

Room Tip: Ask for a 200 numbered room with a king size bed ! Way better room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Emmaus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

OK, the Knights Inn name does not conjure up images of luxury. In the past we stayed at one only when it was the only dog-friendly place in town, but this one was certainly way better than the others. It was clean and cosy. The beds were a bit too hard for my bad back, but they were probably OK for most people. And the price was very reasonable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Nyack, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's not the Waldorf, but the rate, especially with AAA discount is wonderful. The rooms haven't been updated...retro ugly bedspreads & curtains, but CLEAN! They're pet friendly, too, even tho' we weren't traveling with our dog this time. Super polite & considerate front desk. Would definitely return for a great bargain. And we'd love to see what comes up in the small "garden" that's been planted outside the laundry room!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I booked through Expedia and when I arrived the next day, everything was right on track! I stayed for the night. The room was clean and comfortable (even the rock hard bed). There was a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and DirecTV. The double room was very large and could easily accommodate a family of four.

My only complaint - and I don't know if this was a fluke or not - there was no travel size shampoo and/or conditioner. Just two bars of soap. But for $70 for the night, I didn't really care.

Also, they advertise free breakfast. Well the breakfast consists of pastries and coffee.

The location is great...an easy on/off for 81. So you have access to different parts of Martinsburg as well as close proximity to the VA line.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Customer service was horrible, room was cancelled before we arrived for the first night of stay (no reason given), my husband was given a hard time for second night because my name was on reservation. When I called to get details and change name, indian man whom I assume was owner hung up on me before I could even give any info. Girl at front desk was rude. No helpful people in the establishment at all.

Would not recommend to anyone, if there is a problem you cannot get it handled in a professional manner. I had to wait until next morning and handle it with Wyndham Rewards and Knights Inn customer care.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Myrtle Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I used one of the highway hotel coupons to stay here. It is right off of 81 and very reasonably priced. The room was clean and nicely decorated. It had a microwave ,refrigerator' and DirecTV service. My only suggestion is to improve upon the coffee. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Knights Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!