“Perfect dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Reservations
Birchrunville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were in the area for one night only and decided to eat dinner here based on the other reviews. Nice atmosphere, friendly & attentive staff, delicious eggplant parm, so I'd have to agree with just about all of the other reviewers: great place to eat. It is also VERY close to the exit which makes it even better.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I will start with negative . It was a slow night and service was very slow. I dont remember my servers name but the hostess was Kyrsten and she checked in while I was waiting for my server. The server was pleasant and had a pretty good understanding of the menu and food. The soup was excellent. The atmosphere was fantastic. The food was excellent. The coffee and chocolate cake was good too. This may be my new favorite place in Martinsburg.. I will definitely eat here again. The staff was great. There was a waiter who was very social. Although this was my first trip there I felt quite at home and like I belonged.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“A Little Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Bread was tasty but could have been served with oil, pepper and garlic. Rating=A
Salad was wilted and appeared to be prepared early in the day. Lettuce showed brown around the edges. Should have had more kinds than just iceberg. Dressings were on the salad and overwhelming. Should be on the side. Rating=C
Tortellini Alfredo was good. Rating=A
Veal Picatta was OK. Veal was overcooked. Lots of mushrooms and capers. Sauce was too abundant. Rating=B
Service was very good. Very attentive. Rating=A
Ambience was OK. Needs updating. Could use cloth for tables not vinyl. Chairs were not comfortable. Rating=C
Disappointed overall for being top rated restaurant in Martinsburg.
If I lived here, would probably return, but would know what I was getting.
If you're from out-of-town, don't bother.

Martinsburg WV
“always a pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food is always great and so is the service....they try so hard to see to it that you are happy with everything

Visited October 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food and staff were second to none. We met some friends of our who recommended it and we were pleasantly surprised, as we are lovers of good Italian food.

Visited October 2012