“Room very loud with noise from other guests banging above...” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Martinsburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Martinsburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Martinsburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff as well as having some hot items for breakfast. I did not expect this from a Day's Inn. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dhumesh, General Manager at Days Inn Martinsburg, responded to this review, March 8, 2013

Our guest's satisfaction, keeps us motivated. We will keep continue to do better job.
Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Booked two nights to complete a 4 state challenge in 24 hours on the AT. Left at 5am on day 1 and didn't get back until 5am the following morning. When we asked for a late check out, even though there was no one staying there, he said it would be an extra charge and it would only push checkout back 1 hour. Room was clean although walls are paper thin. We had to listen to the guy next door argue with his travel agent for over an hour while trying to go to sleep. While not a terrible deal, I think I'll try and find a better place to stay next time.

• Stayed January 2013
Dhumesh, General Manager at Days Inn Martinsburg, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We would certainly focus on guest service. Our regular check out time is 11:00 am. We do allow extra 30 min to 45 min time late check out, if is requested. But if guest is asking for 01:00 pm check out, xtra 2 hours, we have to charge late check out fee. However we try all our best to work out with our guest for late check out request.

Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I did not have my Wyndham card with me and was very disappointed that the staff did not know how to find me on the computer. Instead they gave me the frequent user pamphlet and told me I could call the toll free number who could get me credit for my stay. On the other hand, I was very pleased to find that you accepted cats. Our little guy is part of our family and is an excellent traveller who does not shed, does not bark keeping tired travellers awake and has excellent litter box habits. thank you for accepting him at Days Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dhumesh, General Manager at Days Inn Martinsburg, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We value your response. You are right frontdesk personal should know,how to look up your reward number. I will make sure, that all personal working at front desk, know about reward program AND other front desk services. We look forward to serve you again in future.

Been to Days Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!