“Martinsburg, WV” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Martinsburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401   |
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Booked two nights to complete a 4 state challenge in 24 hours on the AT. Left at 5am on day 1 and didn't get back until 5am the following morning. When we asked for a late check out, even though there was no one staying there, he said it would be an extra charge and it would only push checkout back 1 hour. Room was clean although walls are paper thin. We had to listen to the guy next door argue with his travel agent for over an hour while trying to go to sleep. While not a terrible deal, I think I'll try and find a better place to stay next time.

• Stayed January 2013
Dhumesh, General Manager at Days Inn Martinsburg, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We would certainly focus on guest service. Our regular check out time is 11:00 am. We do allow extra 30 min to 45 min time late check out, if is requested. But if guest is asking for 01:00 pm check out, xtra 2 hours, we have to charge late check out fee. However we try all our best to work out with our guest for late check out request.

Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I did not have my Wyndham card with me and was very disappointed that the staff did not know how to find me on the computer. Instead they gave me the frequent user pamphlet and told me I could call the toll free number who could get me credit for my stay. On the other hand, I was very pleased to find that you accepted cats. Our little guy is part of our family and is an excellent traveller who does not shed, does not bark keeping tired travellers awake and has excellent litter box habits. thank you for accepting him at Days Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dhumesh, General Manager at Days Inn Martinsburg, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We value your response. You are right frontdesk personal should know,how to look up your reward number. I will make sure, that all personal working at front desk, know about reward program AND other front desk services. We look forward to serve you again in future.

Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Another long day of travel and we were met with a smile and a great attitude. Scott was very helpful and gave great suggestions of places to eat and shop. Our room was very nice and very clean. The beds were comfy . Everything was just perfect. Thankyou I will suggest to all that they stay here on their way going to or from home.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Days Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Martinsburg

Address: 209 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401
Location: United States > West Virginia > Martinsburg
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Martinsburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Martinsburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Martinsburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.