“flying bugs” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Martinsburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401   |
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I did not have my Wyndham card with me and was very disappointed that the staff did not know how to find me on the computer. Instead they gave me the frequent user pamphlet and told me I could call the toll free number who could get me credit for my stay. On the other hand, I was very pleased to find that you accepted cats. Our little guy is part of our family and is an excellent traveller who does not shed, does not bark keeping tired travellers awake and has excellent litter box habits. thank you for accepting him at Days Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dhumesh, General Manager at Days Inn Martinsburg, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We value your response. You are right frontdesk personal should know,how to look up your reward number. I will make sure, that all personal working at front desk, know about reward program AND other front desk services. We look forward to serve you again in future.

Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Another long day of travel and we were met with a smile and a great attitude. Scott was very helpful and gave great suggestions of places to eat and shop. Our room was very nice and very clean. The beds were comfy . Everything was just perfect. Thankyou I will suggest to all that they stay here on their way going to or from home.

• Stayed November 2012
HICKORY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The main complaint was the front door was manual opening only which made carrying luggage in difficult. We used the luggage cart but the sidewalk ran uphill and the metal frames for the doors made pushing/pulling the cart difficult. Otherwise, it was a nice place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Martinsburg

Martinsburg Days Inn
Address: 209 Viking Way, Martinsburg, WV 25401
Location: United States > West Virginia > Martinsburg
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Martinsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Martinsburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Martinsburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.