“A real sleeper!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Martinsburg
Concord, North Carolina
“A real sleeper!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I decided to try this place out by using a rewards night. I was really pleased with my stay and will use this motel in the future.
Staff was friendly and very helpful.
The room was clean and offered a comfortable amount of space. The parking lot was huge and offered enough space for my truck.
I will stay again because it was a good value and well maintained.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

While traveling to Virginia Beach my wife and I stopped at this hotel and were very pleased with the reception from the consierge, Amelia. Very pleasant and friendly. Room awsome. Breakfast was always full and ter was penty of it. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

stayed one night on June
This Comfort Inn seemed nicer than others I had stayed in recently.
The beds had nice tasteful blue bedspreads.
Bed was comfy.
Nice big well-lit washroom.

However, I found 2 long hairs in the bathroom. ick.
The curtains did not have sheers, so when you opened them, you were on full disply of the large parking lot.
The A/C in my room was the old push bottom type rather than digital.
better price than other Comfort Inns.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Summerfield, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

agree w Tracylee59's review. My next night at a CI in CT was less pleasant but pushed up my rating of this place. For an overnight stay we got our money's worth. The breakfast selection and having a helpful attendant there worked well for us. They could use more seating in the common area. The staff was attentive.

Room Tip: only one elevator ... its slow.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I would rate this motel as a two star property. The common areas are nice looking and modern. The rooms are clean, but out dated and unattractive. The room did include a micro,fridge and flat screen tv.The mattress was hard. The free breakfast was average, but included scrambled eggs and sausages, which was not bad and appreciated. This place was okay for a night if the price is right.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We fled the Comfort Inn in Shepherdstown, WV (just 10 miles from here) to this location. This particular location is larger, cleaner, and well appointed with a big, clean breakfast area. Due to a snafu in our booking at the Shepherdstown, WV site, we stayed at the one in Martinsburg instead. Taylar & Phil greeted us at the front desk and were both friendly and solicitous after we explained what happened. Phil contacted the other location to make sure we got a cancellation number. I believe that they gave us an upgraded room to make up for our experience; we were pleasantly surprised to walk in to a very large room with a two person whirlpool tub. The price was a very reasonable $106 per night. They offered a hot breakfast from 6 am to 10 am. We slept in late, so didn't get the chance to take advantage of it. I would recommend this place over the one in Shepherdstown - they're only 10 miles apart, and a world of difference in customer service.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have stayed there several times, but probably won't go back. The hotel itself is great and the staff helpful. However, omid-week they get a lot of construction crews staying there and they all get up somewhat early. On more than one occasion, I was awakened around 6 AM and was unable to get back to sleep because of the incessant, loud noise of room doors closing. If not for the noise, I'd give the hotel at least 4 out of 5, but because of it, I can't offer more than 2 out of 5.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Aikens Center? Share your experiences!