“BEST ADVENTURE YET” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“BEST ADVENTURE YET”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Had a blast, sights are amazing tour guides rock!!!! Steve was great love seeing the beautiful sights that most people don't get to. If your thinking about going don't think just go I promise you will have a blast.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“So fun, so adventurous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I've been to a few caves before, but this has been the most exciting trip! Beautiful and crazy features, and the guides are fun and knowledgeable! Definitely recommend this to everyone. To do more than just the walk around experience does take strength and some conquering of fears, but still good for anyone looking for an adventure!

Shenandoah, Virginia
“It's heaven underground !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to lost world for 9 years and would recommend this cave over any other cave I've ever been in and I've been in a lot of caves, the staff is amazing and very personable and I have grown very fond of them!! If you are looking for something to cross off of your bucket list look no further than lost world caverns !!! I love it so much that my husband and I renewed our wedding vows in the cave then took our wedding party the rest of the way through a wild cave tour !!! Steve Charlton makes this trip the most amazing experience for everyone I have ever brought with me each year and it's the one trip you should plan while in West Virginia !!! I promise... You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Best Spelunking in West Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Lost World Cavers was not my first wild caving trip, but tops all of my previous trips by far. Not only are the caves beautiful and a ton of fun to explore, the guides and owners are knowledgeable and always willing to take the extra step to ensure a more fun experience. I can't wait to return with others and introduce them to the adventure.

Statesville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Really Cool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I loved the people who own this place. They are knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. The caverns are amazing wonders and I took some great photos.

It is a cave so it is cold and damp. Remember to dress appropriately and wear tennis shoes (or something with soft rubber soles).

Visited January 2014