“Special Evening Out!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Moneta, Virginia
“Special Evening Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Stardust Cafe is a very lovely and quaint restaurant in the Lewisburg, WV historic district and within walking distance of the General Lewis Inn. We were immediately greeted upon our arrival by Destiny, the owner, and seated promptly even though we were 45 minutes early. The wait staff attended to our table immediately and the service throughout the evening was very good. The food was excellent along with the presentation and was prepared and seasoned very well. The restaurant itself was quaint and all the guests and staff were very friendly as if we had know them all for years. I would highly recommend this semi-casual cafe to anyone visiting the Lewisburg Historic District. It is only about 15 minutes from the Greenbrier as a couple of the dining guests we spoke with were staying at the Greenbrier.

Delaware
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

WHAT’S GREAT
- All the dishes we had were really good.
- The Trust Me Salad, Curried Chicken, the special which was a twist on Paella. (Chicken local sausage tomatoes mozzarella and basil over rice) - was really good. For dessert we shared date nut cake with Carmel sauce and fresh cream which was the perfect finish.
- The staff, the owner and our waitress were extremely helpful.
- Everything is fresh and made to order.

WHAT I WOULD CHANGE:
- the wine selections by the glass maybe a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand instead if California.

TIP:
- get reservations we lucked out and got two seats at the counter but the place was really popular and several folks had to wait or come back later.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I came here as a solo traveler on a rainy Tuesday night 10 minutes before they closed after being on the road for 6 hours. When I walked in, I asked the hostess if they were still seating and she warmly smiled and said yes. I immediately felt like I was in the right place that night. The ambiance in the small, dimly lit restaurant was inviting and cozy. I had the seared ahi tuna, which was fresh and delicious. My server, Amy, was so pleasant and warm and made my dining experience so nice. This place was exactly what I needed after many hours on the road. I will definitely return to the Stardust Cafe!

Morgantown, West Virginia
“delightful and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

The Stardust Cafe is a gem in the town of Lewisburg, WV. Nestled in the mountains is a truly unique eatery. The story of the restaurant is a true love story and the evolution into a fine culinary delight will have diners returning at every opportunity. My meal was non-pasta pasta (zucchini) with fresh marinara, ricotta and cheese! For dessert a flour less chocolate torte was melt-in-the-mouth delicious. My husband had the special, which lived up to its name! Chicken and sausage cacciatore. He finished with a lemon tart. They also have a great selection of beers and wines. The owner, chef and waitstaff made you feel at home.

Dayton, Ohio
“small but mighty make a reservation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

sauces excellent, vegetarian dish unusual combination excellent flavors. Good wine list.serving staff excellent

• Visited July 2014