- All the dishes we had were really good.
- The Trust Me Salad, Curried Chicken, the special which was a twist on Paella. (Chicken local sausage tomatoes mozzarella and basil over rice) - was really good. For dessert we shared date nut cake with Carmel sauce and fresh cream which was the perfect finish.
- The staff, the owner and our waitress were extremely helpful.
- Everything is fresh and made to order.
WHAT I WOULD CHANGE:
- the wine selections by the glass maybe a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand instead if California.
- get reservations we lucked out and got two seats at the counter but the place was really popular and several folks had to wait or come back later.