“Busy! Busy! Busy! But Good” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #2 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Chambersburg
“Busy! Busy! Busy! But Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great food in a small, bustling setting with a wonderful, eclectic menu. Stardust specializes in serving local produce and meats and it is obvious in the food they serve. It is very busy so be prepared to relax and be patient!

Visited October 2013

84% Recommend
Yorktown Heights, NY
“Nice small local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a recent Friday night. Our reservation was later but we showed up early hoping to get seated. The hostess was kind enough to let us sit at smother table with a drink while we waited. The restaurant is small and loud. Our dinner was good, my veggie dinner tasty but nothing really special. The bread was yummy with a balsamic glaze and oil. The sausage pasta fish my husband liked a lot.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Never disappoints- except on Sunday Night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Every time we are in Lewisburg we make a point to eat at the Stardust Cafe. From the bread before the meal to the desserts we have always been very pleased with whatever we have ordered. I am not a salad person but even their salads are outstanding. Very fresh and the dedication to using the best local ingredients really shows. Always a highlight of our trip. The title is a little joke, as they are closed on Sunday nights.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful food, service, ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had dinner tonight at Starlight Cafe and would definitely go back. Whitney, our server was engaging, helpful and informative. Our appetizer, grilled artichoke hearts, was a great starter, and grilled Italian bread with a drizzle of balsamic glaze was a nice surprise. My entree, the curried chicken, was juicy and nicely spiced, with a delicious sauce and basmati rice. All in all, a truly lovely meal.

Germany
“Stardust Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

While traveling through West Virginia, I stopped at this restaurant as the top rated restaurant on Trip Advisor happened to be closed on the night that I was in Lewisburg. I'm so very glad I happened upon this little restaurant as the food at the Stardust Cafe was absolutely delicious! I'm tempted to stay in the area for an extra day just to have a chance to eat at the Stardust Cafe again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere