“Nice small local restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Yorktown Heights, NY
“Nice small local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a recent Friday night. Our reservation was later but we showed up early hoping to get seated. The hostess was kind enough to let us sit at smother table with a drink while we waited. The restaurant is small and loud. Our dinner was good, my veggie dinner tasty but nothing really special. The bread was yummy with a balsamic glaze and oil. The sausage pasta fish my husband liked a lot.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Never disappoints- except on Sunday Night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Every time we are in Lewisburg we make a point to eat at the Stardust Cafe. From the bread before the meal to the desserts we have always been very pleased with whatever we have ordered. I am not a salad person but even their salads are outstanding. Very fresh and the dedication to using the best local ingredients really shows. Always a highlight of our trip. The title is a little joke, as they are closed on Sunday nights.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful food, service, ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had dinner tonight at Starlight Cafe and would definitely go back. Whitney, our server was engaging, helpful and informative. Our appetizer, grilled artichoke hearts, was a great starter, and grilled Italian bread with a drizzle of balsamic glaze was a nice surprise. My entree, the curried chicken, was juicy and nicely spiced, with a delicious sauce and basmati rice. All in all, a truly lovely meal.

Germany
“Stardust Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

While traveling through West Virginia, I stopped at this restaurant as the top rated restaurant on Trip Advisor happened to be closed on the night that I was in Lewisburg. I'm so very glad I happened upon this little restaurant as the food at the Stardust Cafe was absolutely delicious! I'm tempted to stay in the area for an extra day just to have a chance to eat at the Stardust Cafe again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Mixed reaction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Décor is chic but being so small with no carpet or window treatments to absorb the sounds, I found it quite noisy. The food was delicious but pricey for the amount we got. When the bill was presented the waitress apologetically informed me that the internet was down & they couldn't accept credit cards. I don't carry large amounts of cash & the bill was quite higher than I expected so I had to go out to an ATM to secure more cash. The ATM was about a block away, but not being my bank, I incurred an extra charge on an already high bill. An apology was given but a discount or free dessert or something would have been welcome. I don't expect to be in Lewisburg again, but if I would be I would think twice about returning to Stardust.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere