“Stardust Cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Germany
“Stardust Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

While traveling through West Virginia, I stopped at this restaurant as the top rated restaurant on Trip Advisor happened to be closed on the night that I was in Lewisburg. I'm so very glad I happened upon this little restaurant as the food at the Stardust Cafe was absolutely delicious! I'm tempted to stay in the area for an extra day just to have a chance to eat at the Stardust Cafe again.

• Visited October 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Mixed reaction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Décor is chic but being so small with no carpet or window treatments to absorb the sounds, I found it quite noisy. The food was delicious but pricey for the amount we got. When the bill was presented the waitress apologetically informed me that the internet was down & they couldn't accept credit cards. I don't carry large amounts of cash & the bill was quite higher than I expected so I had to go out to an ATM to secure more cash. The ATM was about a block away, but not being my bank, I incurred an extra charge on an already high bill. An apology was given but a discount or free dessert or something would have been welcome. I don't expect to be in Lewisburg again, but if I would be I would think twice about returning to Stardust.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reston, Virginia
“I'd move back to WV for this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I lived in Lewisburg for a little over a year - this was our favorite part of the state! Our servers consistently were knowledgeable and passionate about the menu and bar offerings explaining items in mouth watering detail. Several times we ate there and declared it was the best meal we'd ever had. The restaurant oozes character and warmth and while their lunch offering is okay their dinner options or fabulous! They source local ingredients and make each dish with love. We brought our NY friends with us for a meal one night and eve then were blown away.

• Visited January 2013
Nellysford, Virginia
“Great food in an intimate friendly locale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Recommended by friends, and one of the few restaurants open Monday for dinner, the thoughtfully procured and prepared dishes did not disappoint! The welcoming and competent waitress informed us that the menu was new and made recommendations. My husband, who almost always orders tuna, ordered the Sashimi Tuna entree and pronounced it one of the very best hes's ever eaten anywhere, a delicious combination of flavors with the tuna perfectly grilled, just seared on the outside. My Pasta La Terra was also excellent and flawlessly prepared, juicy chicken breast abed fresh grilled spinach and high quality noodles topped with a a full-flavored and not too heavy parmesan alfredo sauce. We shared a crisply fresh salad as our appetizer, and they thoughtfully split it before serving. The portions were generous, so sadly we had no room for one of the scrumptious-sounding desserts. Next time we go to Lewisburg, we'll be dining at the Stardust Cafe!

• Visited September 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great presentation, great breads and desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

REally liked this trendy little restaurant with micro greens, fresh artisan breads, and out of the world desserts, all served up as 3-D art. The service was pretty fast on this particular evening, despite a full house. Other times, you might have to wait a bit, but there's a neat antique shop next door.

Visited November 2012