“Simply Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Ravenswood, West Virginia
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Wonderful lunch dining experience today. I truly cannot say how much I enjoyed it. Had the butternut squash soup and the sausage and cheese sandwich on ciabatta. The soup was very good and the sandwich was fantastic, terrific, amazing, and then some! Can't wait to go back again. It may have been a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Make this a definite stop on your trip here. I have eaten at many of the local restaurants and hands down, this meal has been the best to date.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank you so much!

85% Recommend
Everywheresville
“Fun Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Dining out for me is not just about the food, although I completely understand that it is for some people. Atmosphere is high on my list and the wait staff can make or break the entire experience. Regarding atmosphere, if a restaurant dresses a "dinner" table with a vinyl cover I'm probably going to have a problem. Even white paper over a white cloth will speak volumes over vinyl...I just don't get it. That being said, we have enjoyed the Stardust both at lunch time and dinner time (no vinyl ever, yea!). The food has been from really good to really great, the service has always been outstanding. The menu and drink selections are pretty impressive and better yet they change it up, which also rates high for me. This is a small space serving up a big experience so cut it a break if it's crowded and noisy at times. If you have to wait for a table, order a glass of wine and enjoy the people...Lewisburg always offers up a diverse crowd of folks. My very handsome husband and I had an awesome lunch experience right there in the middle of lunch hour rush on Labor Day. Rock on Stardust, you are clearly doing something right.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Than you so much!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a friendly restaurant with a sort of Urban meets Country feel. They have so many unique selections to choose from. I had a great meal and the atmosphere was hopping. You might want to call ahead and make reservations. Service was great and very friendly.

Thank you!
King of Prussia, PA
“What an incredible surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I were ambling around Lewisburg after we had already eaten dinner in another town on the way. While strolling down the street, we saw the Stardust Cafe. It was a hub of activity so we asked if we could just get a dessert or appetizer. They were more than accommodating without a reservation. Looking around and seeing the choices on the menu, it was hard to believe I was in a town in West Virginia. I could have been in Manhattan! The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the owner was incredibly friendly. This is worth a trip!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank you!
Milton, West Virginia
“Simply Devine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a quaint little spot in downtown Lewisburg and serves some of the best food around. I was amazed that they even had "Mexican Coke" on the menu....I've never seen that served anywhere. If you're in the Lewisburg area, do stop by for lunch or dinner, you'll be glad you did.