“Amazed!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bland, Virginia
“Amazed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. The food was beautifully presented and served in a timely fashion and tasted amazing. Its such a quaint little place. So very clean and the "green" aspect makes it so much better. Local farm raised meat and veggies also. I will most certainly return to the Stardust Cafe. Thank you all for such a wonderful meal and dessert. See you all again very soon.

• Visited August 2013
dctrdes, Owner at Stardust Cafe, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you so much!

Stuart, Florida
“had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

this is my second time in west virginia. me and my friend were looking for a place to eat and were referred to the stardust cafe and we loved it...the food was great and and service excellent...we were able to meet and talk for a while with the owner destiny and she was very friendly...also our waitress Ruth was very nice and made us feel at home. me and my friend were very impressed by the warm welcome we recived while entering the place we felt we were walking in the red carpet in hollywood with all the hellos we heard coming from the staff...overall we enjoyed the visit a whole lot...thanks destiny and ruth

• Visited July 2013
dctrdes, Owner at Stardust Cafe, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you so much!
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Always a pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Lewisburg every year for work, and meals here help to make the trip much more pleasurable. I ate their twice this year, making sure to have their signature salad at least once. It was as good as I remembered, and the pasta dish was enjoyable, too. (The only down side was dessert; their usual baker was temporarily out of commission, so the desserts were just good rather than great.)

Service is terrific, from a taste of the beer of the day to see if I liked it, to the unrushed service for a single diner at the bar. (I think the ability to make a single diner feel welcome and not self-conscious says a lot about a restaurant.) And the coffee is splendid.

Visited August 2013
dctrdes, Owner at Stardust Cafe, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Than you very much!
“Not at all what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I went here for our Anniversary. Needless to say he made the comment that he could make and serve me the same food and be a whole lot less money. Not the anniversary dinner we were hoping for.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“The best cafe in America!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

There are few occasions in life when one is genuinely delighted; for me, eating at this cafe (actually this is a great restaurant rather than the more humble sounding cafe) was one of those occasions. The genius of the place is not simply the delicious and beautifully prepared food but the masterful blend of understated yet refined elegance that encompasses everything from the staff to the decor. A meal here is an experience for all ones senses and easily rates amongst the most enjoyable I have ever had: better in every respect than many more celebrated establishments I have eaten at in Paris, London and Rome.
I intend to return whenever the opportunity arises.

• Visited July 2013