“An interesting menu of fresh, healthy options” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Morgantown, West Virginia
“An interesting menu of fresh, healthy options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I travel to Lewisburg every year, and I'm glad I hear about the Stardust. Its salads are particularly good, but all of the menu items I've tried are very tasty. The desserts are all locally made, so save room. It's a great choice for lunch. The only down side is that it can get a bit noisy, though the cafe is very attractive overall.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Marietta, Ohio
“Great food and atmosphere - little pricey for desserts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

Ate lunch here on Monday - very good. Had a short wait - staff was accomodating. Very pleasant decor and ambiance - only exception is the bathroom which looked like it needed some paint and new floor - they probably haven't gotten to that yet. Food was very good - I had shrimp tacos and friends had avocado sandwich and chicken sandwich. Portions were adequate and we all decided to have dessert. When the bill came it was a bit of sticker shock as the desserts were each $8 - seemed really high to me. My bill for lunch (excluding tip) was $21 for tacos, soft drink and dessert. But the food was good and I would return

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food but kids menu was pricy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011 via mobile

i had the curry chicken tacos which were very tasty! A must have if you are near by. Deserts were also fresh and made daily.

Only complaint with this place were the $8.00 price tag on my children's grilled cheese. When I questioned this, I was simply told that this is the standard price for sandwiches that are not listed on the menu.

Would definately go back, because the food was great, but will stick with items listed on the menu or confirm the price before ordering.

Charleston, West Virginia
“Great food, terrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have been going to Stardust since it opened and am sad to see that the service has gone so downhill. I contracted with Stardust to provide catering for my wedding day and was told three days beforehand that they were no longer able to deliver. When I called and spoke to Sparrow, the owner, she told me that it was their high season and they did not need my business. In addition to being insulting, it was an absolute departure from the high standard of service offered by the other Lewisburg merchants. Our family will never dine there again.

Visited August 2011
dctrdes, Owner at Stardust Cafe, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
As owner of the Stardust Cafe, I would like to make a few clarifications. First off, I apologize for any inconvenience and misunderstanding. We are famous for our wonderful service as well as our wonderful food and know that something went terribly wrong in your case and am truly sorry. Sparrow is the Manager, not the owner and she as well feels terribly that there was a misunderstanding regarding the 16 sandwich order. The fact that we do not deliver was evidently not clear to the original party who called in the order but as she had said that she was planning on picking up the order, it did not seem to be an issue. We just do not have the staff to drive a sandwich delivery over 15 miles. In trying to correct the misunderstanding Sparrow offered to personally make the sandwiches at 6:30am in the morning and deliver by 8:30am but unfortunately this did not work for their schedule. Ultimately, whatever occurred we offer our deepest apologies. Elizabeth Destiny
DC
“Fresh and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

While visiting Lewisburg, I was in search of a good place to eat. I'm not into the restaurants like Ruby Tuesday's and Applebee's that were also in the area. Stardust was a great find. It is a small place, but the atmosphere was warm and cozy. I had the "famous" curry chicken that was much better than I expected. In fact, it was absolutely delicious. I ate every bit of it. It came with a salad that was so fresh it tasted like the ingredients had been picked from a garden that morning. Also served was fresh baked bread with a balsamic reduction and olive oil. Yummy! I dined with a group of nine people, and everyone enjoyed their meal. My only regret is that I found Stardust on my last day in Lewisburg. I really wish I had time to eat here more than once.