“Okay Food, Horrible Service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
“Okay Food, Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food was fine but when my family went to dine here the extremely drunk owner decided to yell his political views at us without us soliciting his opinions.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Amherst, New York, United States
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I dined at Julian's on Sunday night and had a wonderful dinner. We were staying in charming Lewisburg before checking into the Greenbrier. The owner,Steve, met us at the door with a friendly manner. He recommended a wine and explained the foods from local providers. We each had seafood that was done perfectly and accompanied with just right sides of vegetables. The blue cheese cheesecake was plenty to share as an appetizer. We would go back again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Carolina
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We had a family dinner here the night before our wedding and everything was absolutely perfect. Great food and friendly staff. Can't ask for more.

Visited October 2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Odd but great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Julian is strange. Julians is hippe new age sexually ambigious. But the food is great and the thought behind it fun. One of my favorite spots for a long slow evning of conversation over a real meal..linger..like in Italy...never know you are in West Virginia!

“Very nice place to dine in Lewisburg, WV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Started with the black bean soup which was the best I have ever had. The crab cakes were good but the portion was the smallest I have ever seen (3 cakes that were the size of quarters). The wine list was extensive and very impressive. The Pinot I chose was very nice!!
My wife and I both had pasta dishes that were very good and quite a mound of food. My server was attentive and very professional. I would recomend this restaurant to anyone traveling to the Greenbrier for a nice vacation.

• Visited January 2012