“Great restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We had a family dinner here the night before our wedding and everything was absolutely perfect. Great food and friendly staff. Can't ask for more.

Visited October 2011

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Odd but great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Julian is strange. Julians is hippe new age sexually ambigious. But the food is great and the thought behind it fun. One of my favorite spots for a long slow evning of conversation over a real meal..linger..like in Italy...never know you are in West Virginia!

“Very nice place to dine in Lewisburg, WV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Started with the black bean soup which was the best I have ever had. The crab cakes were good but the portion was the smallest I have ever seen (3 cakes that were the size of quarters). The wine list was extensive and very impressive. The Pinot I chose was very nice!!
My wife and I both had pasta dishes that were very good and quite a mound of food. My server was attentive and very professional. I would recomend this restaurant to anyone traveling to the Greenbrier for a nice vacation.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very cute place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

Stephen is wonderful and a great host. Excellent wine selection. The food is good there. I would definitely recommend it. I only say AVG on here b/c I had a simple spaghetti dish and honestly it wasnt enough to form an opinion yet but the service was great. I would return again for sure!

Visited October 2011
Powhatan, Virginia
“One more Rave review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

This place was great. The owner came out and talked and talked and talked. He went so far as to call a local event for us and ask what the entertainment was. I had some of the best bolognese around and My wife had the encrusted salmon. The service was top notch and of course the conversation was wonderful also. We will go back when we are in Lewisburg again.

• Visited September 2011