“A family friendly place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A family friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

There is something for everyone here and though there have been times where the food is just average, those visits have been few and far between. My family and I visit Lewisburg at least 4 times a year and we always plan a stop here! Grandma's salad and the chicken salad are excellent as are the ribs. The portions are plentiful!

Visited August 2014

Fairmont, WV
“No wait, good service, delicious food and nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband and I chose to have dinner here last week. We both were very pleased with our dining experience. We sat in a booth and had no trouble hearing each other (unlike some restaurants) even though most of the booths and tables were full. Our server was wonderful and our food was delicious. We look forward to eating there again the next time we're in the area.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
louisville kentucky
“Friendly and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 9 with 3 children. Our food arrived promptly, hot and tasty. The bread was served uniquely and was a hit with all as was the meal. Our server was well versed with serving large parties and kept our group well supplied with liquids. We enjoyed our visit and spent additional time at the homemade candy counter on our way out. Very enjoyable evening for all...thanks food and Friends for an enjoyable evening

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pullman
“So many good looking dishes in this small WV town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Stopped here on the way to Virginia during a business trip. After being done for the day my partner saw this as a good respite. Atmosphere is slightly dated in my opinion but that may be due to crowd it's catering to. Brisket to die for, heavenly bread and chocolate at the end made this a truly unique find in a state unfamiliar to me. This meal will keep me going until Harrisburg!

Branchville, New Jersey
“Great spot for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Stopped here for a late dinner, and really enjoyed the food. The portions were big, and the food had great flavors. The steak I had was very good with a honey mustard sauce that was very good not like anything I've had before. Definitely recommend it.