“Food and Friends” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Frankford
“Food and Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was a wonderful choice for good fare. Both times I've eaten here have been on Saturdays and I know they were busy. But the wait was relatively long. I had my grandson with me and he was very patient, but it's hard to entertain a six year old for an hour. The food, however, was worth the wait. It was absolutely delicious. Perhaps a night other than Saturday would be a good choice.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I was here with a large group at a busy lunch time, but nothing was compromised. The food for all of us was delicious, and the service was excellent. I wish I could have gone back, but I was there for a sort visit.

Visited March 2014
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
“Soooo Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We often stay in Lewisburg on our way to Snowshoe. Have had lunch at Food and Friends and found it delicious. Thought dinner would be the same quality. Recently, we had the night's special - a steak and shrimp dish and it was truly terrible. The shrimp tasted like it came out of one of those 2 lb. frozen shrimp bags from Thailand. Really awful and for the price, we were expecting so much more. We opted for Food and Friends instead of Stardust Cafe but will not make that mistake again. C'mon guys - you can do better!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hamlin, West Virginia
“You must eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

After a very disappointing meal in St. Michael's Maryland we stopped in Lewisburg WV before finishing our last leg of the trip. Wow what a delicious meal. Everything was excellent and they were busy. See u soon Food And friends.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“We always visit here when we are in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We always dine here when in town. It's always so good, tonight was okay, but not to rave about as we usually do. Food wasn't cooked as ordered and just didn't taste as good. Now I won't say it was bad by any means, just not as usual! We were also there 2 hours! Which I feel was a little ridiculous considering we had reservations and were taken directly to our seats, this wasn't any wait time to be seated!

• Visited December 2013