“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Food & Friends
213 W Washington St, Lewisburg, WV 24901-1322
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I was here with a large group at a busy lunch time, but nothing was compromised. The food for all of us was delicious, and the service was excellent. I wish I could have gone back, but I was there for a sort visit.

Visited March 2014

Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooo Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We often stay in Lewisburg on our way to Snowshoe. Have had lunch at Food and Friends and found it delicious. Thought dinner would be the same quality. Recently, we had the night's special - a steak and shrimp dish and it was truly terrible. The shrimp tasted like it came out of one of those 2 lb. frozen shrimp bags from Thailand. Really awful and for the price, we were expecting so much more. We opted for Food and Friends instead of Stardust Cafe but will not make that mistake again. C'mon guys - you can do better!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank FVRudolph
Hamlin, West Virginia
“You must eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

After a very disappointing meal in St. Michael's Maryland we stopped in Lewisburg WV before finishing our last leg of the trip. Wow what a delicious meal. Everything was excellent and they were busy. See u soon Food And friends.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“We always visit here when we are in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We always dine here when in town. It's always so good, tonight was okay, but not to rave about as we usually do. Food wasn't cooked as ordered and just didn't taste as good. Now I won't say it was bad by any means, just not as usual! We were also there 2 hours! Which I feel was a little ridiculous considering we had reservations and were taken directly to our seats, this wasn't any wait time to be seated!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
2 Thank AroundNAround
Harrisonburg, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I drove from Maryland to WV last week to visit my family and with being from there means I have went to Food and Friends for many years. The first thing on my agenda was to get my usual Steakhouse Salad. I was never so disappointed over food in my entire life. They have totally wrecked this salad. I am used to juicy, lean cut steak medallions. This was like very low grade, thin, rubbery lunch meat! No more cherry tomatoes but sliced bitter tomatoes. I could go on and on but the bottom line is that they need to get with the program and get back on track to the old version of this salad! The bread was not as good as it once was. The poppyseed dressing was still very good but what good does that do when the salad is bad? I hope they work on this!

Visited November 2013