“Wonderful Find in Lewisburg” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Highlands, North Carolina
“Wonderful Find in Lewisburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

While visiting the Greenbrier Resort, we decided to venture out for dinner. What luck to find such a wonderful restaurant with excellent food! The server, Karen, was well trained and willing to please.
The salad dressings seemed homemade and were all delicious. The meals were nicely presented, served hot and seasonings were well balanced. The menu had something for everyone.
We decided to make reservations for another night during our trip! What a nice restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Warrenton, Virginia
“Food and Friends is fine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I wanted a small dinner after our long travel. We ordered a steak salad and crab bites, with dessert. My salad was fine, with interesting bits of vegetables tucked under assorted leaves, and the Ranch dressing was fine. My husband's crab bites were perfect for what he wanted - not the best crab, but it IS in West Virginia, after all - quite a distance from the Bay! His apple dessert was very large, and had gelato and caramel in abundance. My bread pudding was, unfortunately, notable for being about the least successful bread pudding I've ever tried - small hard bites of bread that somehow didn't stay with each other, and the vanilla topping (the other was alcoholic and not on my list) was bland. Oh well! Staff made up for this problem, with efficient, friendly service, and they didn't make us feel weird for not ordering drinks and a large dinner.

Visited September 2013
Auburn
“Super Delicious Food, but Slow Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at Food & Friends. We had a party of six and were seated in the back room. It was nice because it gave us some privacy. The service was slow and my meal somehow was overlooked. They did quickly reorder/cook my food. I ordered the Shrimp-3-way...DELICIOUS!! The bread is yummy too! Will definitely give them a second try!

Auburn, Illinois
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit Food & Friends after our caddie highly recommended the place. It took a long time to get our drinks, but I'm not sure it was all our server's fault. The hors d'oeuvres and the food were excellent. Based on the food alone, I definitely would give this restaurant another try.

Covington, Virginia
“Food & Friends Cafe Market (located behind Food & Friends rest.)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great place to eat outside and eat lunch! The food was great as well, we enjoyed the chicken pesto wrap & a bbq brisket sandwich.

• 4 of 5 stars Food