“Food and Friends is fine!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #4 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Warrenton, Virginia
“Food and Friends is fine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I wanted a small dinner after our long travel. We ordered a steak salad and crab bites, with dessert. My salad was fine, with interesting bits of vegetables tucked under assorted leaves, and the Ranch dressing was fine. My husband's crab bites were perfect for what he wanted - not the best crab, but it IS in West Virginia, after all - quite a distance from the Bay! His apple dessert was very large, and had gelato and caramel in abundance. My bread pudding was, unfortunately, notable for being about the least successful bread pudding I've ever tried - small hard bites of bread that somehow didn't stay with each other, and the vanilla topping (the other was alcoholic and not on my list) was bland. Oh well! Staff made up for this problem, with efficient, friendly service, and they didn't make us feel weird for not ordering drinks and a large dinner.

Visited September 2013

81% Recommend
Auburn
“Super Delicious Food, but Slow Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at Food & Friends. We had a party of six and were seated in the back room. It was nice because it gave us some privacy. The service was slow and my meal somehow was overlooked. They did quickly reorder/cook my food. I ordered the Shrimp-3-way...DELICIOUS!! The bread is yummy too! Will definitely give them a second try!

Auburn, Illinois
“Good food, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit Food & Friends after our caddie highly recommended the place. It took a long time to get our drinks, but I'm not sure it was all our server's fault. The hors d'oeuvres and the food were excellent. Based on the food alone, I definitely would give this restaurant another try.

Covington, Virginia
“Food & Friends Cafe Market (located behind Food & Friends rest.)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great place to eat outside and eat lunch! The food was great as well, we enjoyed the chicken pesto wrap & a bbq brisket sandwich.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Summersville, wv
“Food & Friends is a great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We went for a motorcycle ride the back way through all the farm land to lewisburg wv. We Stopped in town and had lunch at food & friends on the Main Street of the town. My peacan crusted chicken salad was so Good & my husband had a club sandwich on homemade bread with a cup of onion soup. Everything was excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere