“Ok, not great” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Chicago, Illinois
“Ok, not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Food was reasonably priced, but service was slow. Chips and salsa, which we needed to stave off hunger pangs, were $5 -- in many Mexican restaurants, they're free. I had the fajitas, which came with a big plate of meat and vegetables and three tortillas, and which probably could have served two if there had been more tortillas. Companions had enchiladas, which they enjoyed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Beckley, West Virginia
“nice for cocktails”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Nice little spot to enjoy a cocktail. Staff was friendly enough. There was a good little crowd. I would recommend visiting if you are in the area.

Visited January 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great lunch spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Nice place to have a draft and eat one of their excellent small pizzas. I don't like to share because it generally means I have to compromise on the items included. This way I get what I want.

Visited September 2012
“Cool place in a cool town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place that is a bit of a surprise to be in downtown Lewisburg, WV. It transports you instantly out of the typical southern feel of most places in town, directly to a more hip/cool place. Places like this are part of the reason Lewisburg was recognized as the coolest small town in the USA.

Oh, and the food was very good as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Powhatan, Virginia
“Very friendly place. Good Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I read here that some people didn't get the service they should have and the drinks were expensive. I have to say nay on both accounts for this one. We were greeted right away as we walked in and the one that seated us also waited on us. She had several tables both inside and outside however you wouldn't know it by the way she attended to her customers. The food was good and well prepared. We don't usually have to pay for the chips and salsa however it wouldn't keep me away from this establishment at all. I think the reason they may charge is because, they are a full bar and restaurant. People might just sit and eat chips and drink a couple of drinks if not (just a thought). I would recommend Del Sol to anyone.

• Visited October 2012