“Mex- new age food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Mex- new age food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Tony, the chef, prepares wonderful dishes with a little spice of the Carribean and a little of Mexico and it is just great. Great Martinis too....try the chocholate one!

Visited September 2012

74% Recommend
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Night out with the girls! Shrimp quesadilla is out of this world! Bartender was willing to whip up pomegranate martinis from a recipe on my phone for us! Had a great time!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Spicy food and excellant drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I like being able to choose whether or not to sit out on the balcony. In cooler weather a fire pit is placed on the patio and its lots of fun to sit with friends and chat by the fire.

My favorite dish is the grilled mahi mahi with rice and steamed vegetables. This dish reminds me of the excellent home cooked meals I found in a visit to Costa Rica. The staff are friendly and helpful and the bar makes fabulous drinks.

Visited July 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“Excellent place to hang out in Lewisburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Many of Lewisburg's locals told us that we had to try Del Sol. Now let me just say that I don't have anything against Southwestern menus, but when I am out of town, they are normally not my first choice. Del Sol changed that attitude. We started with one of the best margaritas I have had anywhere. The menu was quite extensive and varied -- not solely Southwestern. The food was excellent. We sat outside on the patio and struck up conversations with several locals. The atmosphere was very lively and FUN. Can you imagine that -- having FUN at a restaurant.

Visited July 2012
Deerfield beach Florida
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Fun place to visit. Sat outside and had some good mexican food.

Visited June 2012