“Terrific bagels, amazing pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Terrific bagels, amazing pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Bakery is a blend of deli, sandwiches, pastry, pizza, coffee, salads...it is really a take out since I think it only has two tables...and sometimes it is necessary to reserve your bagels unless you are going to be in early. The sometimes have a luncheon meat pizza that is breathtaking, their pastry is really, really good.

Visited March 2014

100% Recommend
Ohio
“Best Bagels......EVER!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I drive for 3 hrs just to get their salt bagels!!!!!! They are the best bagels we have found!!!!! When we get a desire for them we call ahead and order a dozen or two to bring back home to Ohio with us. I put them in the frig and take them out and throw them in the toaster and bam, just as good as when I got them fresh!!!!!!! If your in the area I would HIGHLY recommend you stop by and the owners and workers there are SUPER nice!!!!!!!! (And yes we drive for 3 hrs. just for them)

Visited March 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Nice lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This place was a terrific value and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the hot open roast beef sandwich on one occasion and the chicken salad on another. The bread was freshly baked and the dessert offerings looked excellent, although I did not indulge. This is a nice take out only lunch with a friendly staff and great food. I strongly suggest giving this charming establishment a try!