“Brunch at the19th Hole” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
19th Hole Bar & Grille
368 Brush Road/ Upper level of the Lewisburg Elk's Country Club, Lewisburg, WV 24901
304-661-8619
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Clifton Forge, Virginia
“Brunch at the19th Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The food was all delicious from the waffles, omelets, brisket to the incredible desserts. The service was equally as wonderful. Everyone was so friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be serving us. I just wish I had the capacity to eat more - had to stop.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Great Gem in Lewisburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Went to the Buffett brunch yesterday with some friends after they had eaten here a couple weeks ago. This place is amazing! The Buffett food is excellent. I am a snob when it comes to food but it was fresh and didn't have any of the stale old food that is overcooked and bland that you normal find I. A buffet. They have a waffle station and omlet station where you can order what you want, I highly recommend the waffles the lady who makes them is extremely friendly and helpful and the waffles are out of this world good! Probably the best waffle I have ever had. The service here is amazing too, we were greeted and sat immediately and we had excellent service throughout. Being an O student my wife and I have been use to some of the service that goes along with the stigmata of being a student. But this place treated us with the utmost respect and made sure out waters, coffees and orange juice were always full and cleared plates as necessary. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great breakfast experience and I will be back to try dinner soon and will review that next.

• Visited May 2014