“Rude!” 1 of 5 stars

Hot Springs, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Rude!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My fiance' and I have been in this store a couple times while visiting Lewisburg. The products are nice but pricey, the best part is the friendly store dog.The dog is the only friendly thing in the store though. The owner, we assume because he is the only one working, is very rude. My fiance' was looking to try on a pair of shoes and the owner made a comment "if your feet are dirty than you can't try them on". WOW, my fiance' and I are very clean and well dressed so right away we took offense to this. The owner then pulls the rubber scale out, to measure ones feet, and it was FILTHY so my fiances' clean feet had to be measured on a nasty measuring scale. We DO NOT RECOMMEND this store, it doesn't matter what is in the store if this is what he calls customer service by insulting your customers.

Visited August 2013