“Can't beat it for 3 bucks” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 44 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Duluth, Georgia, United States
“Can't beat it for 3 bucks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

It was 8:00 in the evening. We stopped by for a snack, ordered a couple of items from the "dollar menu" and a small drink. Although the restaurant would close in two hours, already half was cleaned and closed-off, I guess for the convenience of the workers? What we ordered was delivered immediately. Seems I ordered some type of new burrito with corn chips? It was crunchy and good, certainly worth a buck. The young man who helped us was chatty and good-natured. We told him the sign outside was not lit, so he went back and turned it on. Taco Bell on a Friday night, ordering from the "dollar menu", that's our big night on the town.

Visited August 2014

Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Not a bad place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I love that there is a taco bell in Lewisburg now. The food is usually good and the service is too. Every now n then you will get a employee who is dingy. But it happens everywhere. Some of the employees are kinda nasty looking but I've always seen them with gloves on. Over all not bad

Newport News, Virginia
“STAY AWAY!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Not enough time to express my frustration with this place nor my horrific experience! Never got my food - paid over $40 for my entire family to eat and never got our food. Waited over an hour and a half. Could not even get the manager to come to the front to refund my money or find our food. Never happened. Called the 800 number and was told I would be contacted within 3 days to get a refund or replacement - that was 3 days ago and have still heard nothing. I am appauled! My family loves taco bell - customer service should be a no brainer but obviously not in this town.

Visited September 2013