“Good recommendation” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
MN
“Good recommendation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food was good, the atmosphere was good and the service was great. I would definitely eat there again.

Visited September 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good family dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had dinner here with my family while in town. They were super busy and we started off being a bit concerned that we were going to have trouble with good service. Our waitress worked her tail off to keep up with all her tables. The food was good and we enjoyed a nice family dinner.

Visited September 2013
Auburn
“Half Price Appetizers! That's a Bargain!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Very nice Applebee's! Would definitely stop here again while traveling through. We ended up ordering three different appetizers to share for our meal. More than enough for two people. Even better because they were half price!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, WV
“GREAT PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was my first visit at Applebee's and I wanted a steak and my wife wanted ribs and this dinning experience was above and beyond what I expected.
Fast freindly service, good food and the shrimp with my meal was a real treat.
The tab was not expensive and I will be back at these Applebee's.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Drinks and Apps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to Applebee's for some drinks and appetizers. We were there on a Sunday night, so it was not incredibly crowded. Our bartender Stacy was so nice. She was friendly, talkative and helpful to us and other patrons as well. She made sure we were aware of all of the Happy Hour specials and let us know which appetizers were half off the regular price. We had the spinach dip and chips which was good and the twisted potatoes which I didn't find as yummy. The service was excellent, the facility was clean and everyone there seemed to be having fun. We would surely visit this restaurant again.

Visited July 2013