“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Fast Food, Diner, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant featuring biscuits and breakfast served all day. Also serving lunch and dinner items.
South georgia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a must if you are visiting WV. All the biscuits are delicious and the sweet tea is on point.

• Visited July 2014

Statesville, North Carolina
“A MUST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Breakfast please! I love breakfast and I love good biscuits! Don't go to Hardee's when you can go here.

Visited January 2014
Oviedo, Florida
“OMG! The Best Food/Value Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stumled accross this restaruant when looking for breakfast that ended up lunch time before we found a place to eat. We were staying in Marlinton, WV and the power went out at 1 am and stayed out until 2 pm. This was on Tuesday, 1-7-14, when it got down to -18 degrees and the pipes froze. The first restaurant we came to was Biscuit World. Really? we wondered what kind of restaurant this was. Odd name? what do they serve? We did observe that the parking lot was full and the drive thru was busy. HUM!, must be good. I would love to try something different to eat. The same thing gets boring after a while.
So, our family of four walk into the restaurant and Wow! we saw a great variety of meals and the prices were very reasonable. Some of us ordered dinner meals and some of us ordered breakfast. We all had great meals and tried some of each others meals. it all looked and tasted so great. What a treat.
We loved it so much we traved back there two more times from Marlinton just to have such great food. We all ordered different meals each time. That is a treat as well. Usually, we order the same thing just becuse we knew it was good the first time.
Thank you for a great experience. NOW we need to have a Biscuit World in Oviedo, FL
Oh, not to forget that the service was great and the associateds were very pleasant.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank susan32765
Scotts Valley
“Tasty meets reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I met Hershel, who cooks there, the day before I was leaving White Sulphur Springs. When I mentioned I was leaving early the following morning, he suggested I give Tudor's a try. I'm glad I did. The biscuits were delicious and much better than I was used to. The rest of my breakfast--eggs, fried potatoes, sausage and apples was very good. It was very reasonably priced and I hit the road with a happy stomach.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Akron, Ohio
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

first time eating there in years, was not far from our hotel so we went for lunch, lots to choose from, pricing was good, food was excellent, plan on visiting many more times when i am near one

Visited October 2013