“Huge biscuits- not healthy but tasty!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Fast Food, Diner, American
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant featuring biscuits and breakfast served all day. Also serving lunch and dinner items.
“Huge biscuits- not healthy but tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My family went through the drive through on our way out of town. There wasn't much selection for my 4-year old and 2-year old. The rest of us had HUge biscuit sandwiches. 3 times the size of McDonald's! They sure were tasty but probably thousands of calories. I won't be back because I don't like to eat so unhealthy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Good Choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

A different fast food restaurant. Biscuits are excellent and most everything is served on a biscuit. This is a West Virginia chain. We had sausage and cheese on a biscuit. A good value and tasty.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
martinsburg wv
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We don't have these near my home so any chance I get I find one. Great food super value. Looks like fast food but homemade taste.

Visited March 2013