“Average Ruby Tuesday” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
IN
“Average Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ate here while heading home after a road trip. The restaurant looked just like any other Ruby Tuesday; it was clean and priced accordingly. My food was average (alfredo pasta), my husband loved his - steak, lobster, baked potato, salad. I also ate from the salad bar, most of it was good, but the pasta salad tasted different from the Ruby Tuesday near my home. Service was slow but I think our waiter (who was nice) was new.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ontario
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was a very good restaurant. New or looking that way. Good staff, even opened door for us. Salad bar was the usual but all fresh. Entrees were served as ordered fresh and hot. Chicken and salmon, both were very good. Sides were all eaten up as well. Look forward to eating there again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Very good for what it is”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I consider this a very good "Chain Restaurant" not to be confused with Julians or one of the other excellent restaurants in Lewisburg. We often stop there when we are getting into town and it is late. It is conveniently located just off the Lewisburg interstate exit. It has a great salad bar and the food is good but not great and consistent.

Visited May 2012
Virginia
“Nice Dinner after a long day on the road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Having traveled for the day, we arrived in Lewisburg around 8:30 pm ready for a nice dinner meal. We decided on Ruby Tuesdays over a couple other potential good choices. Was promptly greeted and seated. Our waiter was obviously fairly new, but very attentive. Got a good laugh when wife ordered a bourbon and coke. Waiter asked if she meant a shot of bourbon with a coke. ~LOL~ Otherwise the food and service was great. The place was busy as this was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and the place was full of other travelers for overhearing conversations nearby. I would return to eat here when traveling this direction again.

Visited November 2012
York Beach, Maine
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Th food was very good.The service was a bit slow.I was not in a hurry but I saw others that appeared to be a bit frustrated. I thought the prices were more than fair.I would eat there again.

• Visited November 2012