“Disregard this establishment” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Chicago, Illinois
“Disregard this establishment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I chose to come to this restaurant, but I was desperately craving sushi and this was the only place in town. The sushi came out warm, and the chicken fried rice was literally cut up grilled chicken hidden amongst a large quantity of sticky brown rice. The server spilled my plate which was obviously embarrassing and easy to overlook, but her next trip to the table she spilled my ice-cold water on me which made it difficult to enjoy the rest of my meal.

Visited April 2015

Greenville, West Virginia
“Not sure what others standards are...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor me and my wife decided to try this place for the first time. I don't know if my standards are higher than others but simply said...I won't be back to this place. The $50 bill received wasn't worth the quality or portion of food received from here. The rice tasted burnt, the chicken and steak was flavorless, and the Yum Yum sauce tasted like McDonald's Big Mac sauce (which is nothing but thousand island dressing). The salad and sushi was not bad...just nothing exciting. If you're going out for sushi ONLY than this wouldn't be that bad but if you're looking for a great entrée and better quality food go elsewhere.

Covington, Virginia
“Great local sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

Sushi restaurant is 30 minutes away. The staff is very friendly and the sushi is well prepared. We like to go every couple of weeks.

• Visited February 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lewisburg, West Virginia, United States
“Great Sushi Restaurant for a small city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2014

Great sushi at an affordable price. We go for lunch at least one a week. Dragon roll is definitely a staple and must have. Small, but quaint.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Virginia
“Right in my backyard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

I live about 10 miles from this restaurant, but hadn't tried it until a few weeks ago. Our entrees were delicious and my beef tips with scallops prepared teriyaki style were out of this world! The service was also good.

After reading some of the other reviews about the sushi, we'll definitely have to try it on our next visit which will be very soon for my daughter's birthday. Can't wait!

Visited October 2014