“Surprisingly good sushi restaurant.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Los Angeles, California
“Surprisingly good sushi restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Okay so here is the thing, while I am rating Fujiyama a 5 star restaurant, I am doing so in comparison to other restaurants in the area and also based upon the fact that this is the only sushi restaurant for miles. They are not on par with a place like Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills or Nobu in Vegas, nor should they be. They are affordable, friendly and make really good sushi. In fact for their price range they are on par with a $$ LA or Vegas sushi restaurant which is a big compliment . The service is friendly, the drinks cheap, and the sushi is presented very nicely. This was my second time eating here and won't be my last.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best sushi great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Every time I come here I am thrilled with the service. To meet Krsna and have him as your server is a sure fun time. The food is mouth watering good. Every time I come I order sushi and it is always fresh and wonderful. There are a ton of different rolls to choose from. This place does not look like much in the outside but it is nice on the inside and well worth dining here

Douglasville, Georgia
“Worth it for the food and not much else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

On a slow night the service was just as slow and the waitstaff nothing short of creepy. Between the two waiters, one of which spent the entire I was there trying to impress a table full of teenagers, almost to the point of being inappropriate. Ok, it was past the point of being inappropriate and just this side of legal. My waiter was just garden variety creepy and painfully slow.

The only thing redeeming was that the food was really good. Maybe try going on a night other then Sunday.

Visited June 2014
Shady Spring, WV
“BEST sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We've been to this restaurant several times now and have had a great time every time! The service is wonderful, the waiter remembered my husband and I, which specialty rolls we liked and which he knew we'd like even though we hadn't been in over 6 months! Their sushi is seriously the best we've ever had! The fish is really fresh and they make up their own special rolls! The Scooby Snack and the Godzilla Roll are the best!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buchanan, Virginia
“Finally Lewisburg has a sushi place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I have since moved away, but I'm from the Greenbrier Valley and it thrilled me to know Lewisburg finally got a place that has good sushi!

The sushi is great, the entrees are great, and the service has always been wonderful.

• Visited September 2013