“Worth it for the food and not much else” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Douglasville, Georgia
“Worth it for the food and not much else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

On a slow night the service was just as slow and the waitstaff nothing short of creepy. Between the two waiters, one of which spent the entire I was there trying to impress a table full of teenagers, almost to the point of being inappropriate. Ok, it was past the point of being inappropriate and just this side of legal. My waiter was just garden variety creepy and painfully slow.

The only thing redeeming was that the food was really good. Maybe try going on a night other then Sunday.

Visited June 2014

Shady Spring, WV
“BEST sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We've been to this restaurant several times now and have had a great time every time! The service is wonderful, the waiter remembered my husband and I, which specialty rolls we liked and which he knew we'd like even though we hadn't been in over 6 months! Their sushi is seriously the best we've ever had! The fish is really fresh and they make up their own special rolls! The Scooby Snack and the Godzilla Roll are the best!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buchanan, Virginia
“Finally Lewisburg has a sushi place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I have since moved away, but I'm from the Greenbrier Valley and it thrilled me to know Lewisburg finally got a place that has good sushi!

The sushi is great, the entrees are great, and the service has always been wonderful.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great Sushi and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I come to Lewisburg 2 or 3 times per year and since finding this restaurant I go here at least once, but likely more times when I visit. If you have a large appetite or are with another person I would suggest getting their Sushi Bridge. It is a great deal. My favorite roll I have had there is the West Virginia Roll.

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and when I showed them my room key they gave me 10% off my bill. So that is always a nice perk while away.

If you are looking to satisfy your sushi fix and are in the area, this is your place!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Honestly, wish we had gone to Appleby's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

After reading the rave reviews about this relatively new restaurant, our expectations were high. We are frequent visitors to Lewisburg and had never been to Fujiyama. We had decided not to order sushi but instead do a combination of multiple appetizers. I wish we had gone with the sushi. It might have been more tolerable. As it was we had the House Salad (over-dressed and simply iceburg lettuce cut into pieces), House Won tons (heavy, greasy and ugh), Edamame (anemic, undercooked and no seasoning), Oyster Tempura (again, heavy and oily but flavorful) and Calamari salad (this one was really delicious), I do hope the sushi/sashimi part of the menu is stupendous or this restaurant will fail.

• Visited October 2013