“Finally Lewisburg has a sushi place!” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #8 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Buchanan, Virginia
“Finally Lewisburg has a sushi place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I have since moved away, but I'm from the Greenbrier Valley and it thrilled me to know Lewisburg finally got a place that has good sushi!

The sushi is great, the entrees are great, and the service has always been wonderful.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great Sushi and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I come to Lewisburg 2 or 3 times per year and since finding this restaurant I go here at least once, but likely more times when I visit. If you have a large appetite or are with another person I would suggest getting their Sushi Bridge. It is a great deal. My favorite roll I have had there is the West Virginia Roll.

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and when I showed them my room key they gave me 10% off my bill. So that is always a nice perk while away.

If you are looking to satisfy your sushi fix and are in the area, this is your place!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Honestly, wish we had gone to Appleby's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

After reading the rave reviews about this relatively new restaurant, our expectations were high. We are frequent visitors to Lewisburg and had never been to Fujiyama. We had decided not to order sushi but instead do a combination of multiple appetizers. I wish we had gone with the sushi. It might have been more tolerable. As it was we had the House Salad (over-dressed and simply iceburg lettuce cut into pieces), House Won tons (heavy, greasy and ugh), Edamame (anemic, undercooked and no seasoning), Oyster Tempura (again, heavy and oily but flavorful) and Calamari salad (this one was really delicious), I do hope the sushi/sashimi part of the menu is stupendous or this restaurant will fail.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lewisburg, WV
“Great Service and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This Japanese restaurant is very good. The service and food are great. Unfortunately at this restaurant they do not cook in front of you like their sister restaurant in Beckley.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach, Florida, USA
“BEYOND FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a great surpise! This Japanese restaurant set in a strip shopping center next to the Holiday Inn Express was a real find. Probably the BEST Japanese food we've ever had (and we've had alot). Recommend it highly!! Food fanstastic, service excellent. Worth going out of your way!

Visited July 2013