“BEYOND FANTASTIC!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Palm Beach, Florida, USA
“BEYOND FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a great surpise! This Japanese restaurant set in a strip shopping center next to the Holiday Inn Express was a real find. Probably the BEST Japanese food we've ever had (and we've had alot). Recommend it highly!! Food fanstastic, service excellent. Worth going out of your way!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Nice service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ate at Fujiyama for dinner. When reading the food description I was not aware that the food would be drenched in a gingery / teriyaki sauce. Due to a medical condition, I was not able to eat my meal. I told the server immediately that the menu did not describe the heavy sauce so I asked if I could get a sauce less meal. She took the plate back and brought me a new meal in record time. I was very pleased that they understood the issue and made an effort to prepare me a meal that I would be able to eat. Other than that, the mushroom soup was good, the salad is very plain...lettuce, one cucumber, and a few shreads of carrot. They have a bar with a variety of specialty drinks and the service was good.

Visited July 2013
“A favorite with my family!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Like one of the waiters for his helpfulness with sushi descions. I have them put the yum yum sauce on my salad instead of the ginger, its yummy. When my family comes to visit this is normally the place they want to go.

Visited January 2013
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“You might never guess....but this place is AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We enjoyed a terrific lunch at Fujiyama in Lewisburg. The town is rather remote, in the rolling mountains of West Virginia.

Fujiyama has sushi roll specials, and the fish was fresh and delicious.

We consider ourselves somewhat sushi-snobs, and sushi-a-holics!

Although this place is tucked into a strip mall off the main drag, it has all the character necessary to enjoy sushi in a Japanese way.

Clean and affordable, very friendly staff -- what more could you ask for?

Arigato for the great lunch!! We'll be back next time we drive through.

West Virginia
“One of My Favorite Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a small restaurant located in a strip mall area near the Walmart, but the food is far better than the location suggests. Service is just average though. There is a good lunch special. My favorite is the scallops.

Visited January 2013