The hotel is beautifully clean and well maintained. The beds are especially comfortable and best of all, all the bedding is changed between guests, not just the sheets. The "ick" factor of having to sleep with the blanket and bedspread used by who knows how many people, is huge for me. None of that here. The room didn't have the mini refrigerator and microwave that have become so common lately but we wouldn't have used them so it didn't matter a bit. Breakfast was appealing and filling, giving us a good start to the day. The pool area has a nice patio with a grill. If we are in Lewisburg again for the night we will definitely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
- Lewisburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one short mile from downtown Lewisburg, the Hampton Inn Lewisburg is the perfect place to stay when visiting the historic, West Virginia town. Three miles from the Greenbrier Airport and directly off of Interstate 64, this hotel is easily accessible and puts you right next to the excitement of Lewisburg. For the duration of your stay, enjoy free internet access, pool, fitness center, clean and fresh Hampton bed and a free, hot breakfast complete with waffles and oatmeal each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.