Stayed two nights for business. Work was 30 miles to the east, but the hotel in that town from another chain was much more expensive and the quality of the accommodation is less. Hampton Inn has nice breakfast, well equipped room with plenty of power outlets for phone and computer. Ruby Tuesday is within 300 feet.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel
- Lewisburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one short mile from downtown Lewisburg, the Hampton Inn Lewisburg is the perfect place to stay when visiting the historic, West Virginia town. Three miles from the Greenbrier Airport and directly off of Interstate 64, this hotel is easily accessible and puts you right next to the excitement of Lewisburg. For the duration of your stay, enjoy free internet access, pool, fitness center, clean and fresh Hampton bed and a free, hot breakfast complete with waffles and oatmeal each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.