I had occasion to be in Lewisburg to ride in a bicycle event the following day so I came in the night before. The property was full and was not able to get a double bed room that I wanted. That was OK, I understood. When I checked in, I felt as if I had disturbed the young lady that checked me in from something else she had been doing. She did not present a very friendly/smiling face. The next day I encountered a similarly unfriendly desk clerk. Other than these 2 frowning faces, this Hampton was on par with most. Clean room, good value.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
- Lewisburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one short mile from downtown Lewisburg, the Hampton Inn Lewisburg is the perfect place to stay when visiting the historic, West Virginia town. Three miles from the Greenbrier Airport and directly off of Interstate 64, this hotel is easily accessible and puts you right next to the excitement of Lewisburg. For the duration of your stay, enjoy free internet access, pool, fitness center, clean and fresh Hampton bed and a free, hot breakfast complete with waffles and oatmeal each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.