“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Chesapeake, United States
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The stay with Hampton Inn Lewisburg was better than a stay within my own home. The breakfast was ready and waiting, the king size bed with many pillows was a very comfortable sleep, and the friendliness of the staff was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel to all that are looking for a quality stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

There are a number of hotels in this immediate area, and the Hampton Inn provided a nice safe place to stay with the kids. I was impressed with the person that checked us in, and how friendly the Breakfast staff was, I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Probably the best breakfast I've had on a business trip. Room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The gym was a little small (only 3 cardio machines); but, it was sufficient for a one night stay and a quick workout in the morning.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a very comfortable stay. The room was very comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was tasty. I love when hotels have waffle machines and decaf coffee! We contemplated using the hot tub, but ran out of time. The bed was soft and had nice pillows.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hampton has it together, very good across the board. The building was clean, the people were nice and there was computer access that we needed for my wife's class. The pool and work out rooms were nice even thow we didn't have the timr to use them.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Coldwater, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed in this hotel on our way back to Ohio from The Outer Banks and loved the location! The hotel was clean and family friendly. We will likely stay in this hotel again in the future. We love Hampton and this location did not disappoint! I would recommend this location for it's easy access to the highway, restaurants, fuel and travel shopping.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I must tell you the staff at this location far exceeded ANY Hampton that I have ever stayed at. They were friendly and well presented. They were helpful and I never felt like I was bothering anyone. The cleanliness of the hotel, in general, I thought was outstanding; and trust me when I say I am very picky. I was impressed with the cleaning staff as they asked if I needed anything. I was also very pleased with the staff that took care of the lobby and breakfast area....they were always there wiping stuff down. The front desk staff kept the coffee HOT and FRESH all the time which I am finding out more and more in my travels is slipping. As I work many hours when I am on the road HOT, FRESH coffee is like winning the lotto. This was the BEST experience at a hotel that I have had in a LONG time. Hats off to this crew; wish I came back to Lewisburg more often for my work!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!