“Great hotel! Recommended to all!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2x HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Lewisburg
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great hotel! Recommended to all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

This hotel is everything you want: well located, extremely clean, great service and at a good price! The desk staff was friendly and very helpful - especially Patrick, who fixed a booking mess that I created by requesting the wrong date! The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast every morning and it features both hot and cold selections and a wide variety of choices. The coffee is very good, too! There is a pool and a spa, but neither of us used it. It did look great, though. The parking is free and the parking area is well lit. This hotel is convenient to stores and other shopping. The only negative is the strong smell of hydraulic fluid coming from the elevator, but that is easily overlooked.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Good old reliable Hampton Inn. Very friendly check in service. Room was nice clean, bed was comfy. I used the fitness facility, which was adequate and best of all EMPTY. The indoor pool looked nice.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way to Virginia. We had been told to be sure to check out downtown Lewisburg. This hotel is about a mile from downtown. When I called to ask about the distance the staff person was helpful and friendly. When we checked in on arrival, our check in was efficient and, if not overly friendly, just fine. The hotel is very clean and everything looks new. Our room was pretty big, as was the bathroom. I thought the bed was great, my husband, who weighs about 100 lbs more, thought it was a little too soft. Hallways were quiet and so was the cooling system (this is a BIG thing for me). My husband forgot something in our room and when we called later we had a little trouble at first getting a commitment to look for it and let us know if they found it, but once he talked to a manager, she couldn't have been nicer. They charged us to send the item, but I can't complain about that as it was a new shirt that would have cost much more to replace. For what it is this place is great and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Very comfortable and clean. A good value in a very nice small town.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Watchung, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

Excellent and friendly staff, clean room and good breakfast. We arrived very late on a Sunday evening and the front desk staff was able to get us a cot for my son very quickly. Convenient location in Lewisburg. This was our second time staying here and we will do so again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Barboursville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for a business trip in mid-October and was very pleased with my experience. I got back in the mid afternoon and needed to accomplish a lot of paper work from my room. The room was very nice, the hotel was quiet, and was well cared for. The hotel at least at that time had a membership to the local YMCA which I went to later that night. I would not recommend utilizing it. I have been to people's garages who had a better weight room that was more well care for, but that was not the hotel's fault. The breakfast was very good and the hotel is in a good location for food and for the local Walmart. I give this hotel two thumbs up.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Whiteville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

In June of 2010, I reserved 14 rooms for my group of 28. On the date of our arrival, Oct.14, 2010, about 30 minutes prior to our arrival, I received a phone call from Joy telling me that she had given away 3 of my rooms to guests who had decided to extend their stay. They had found 3 rooms for my group in another hotel. I was fortunate enough to be able to tell Joy to find rooms for all of group in another hotel. We stayed in the Fairfield Inn, and were treated like royalty. The proper way for Joy to have handled this: Place the guests who wanted to extend their stay in another hotel. In the end, we felt as if the Hampton had done us a favor. Stay at Fairfield!!

• Stayed October 2010

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!