“Good food slow servic even internet orders.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 46 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
“Good food slow servic even internet orders.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Service is extremely slow so I have placed 2 internet orders on different days still same outcome slow slow slow placed at 9:50 was supposed to be ready at 10:20 final got my food at 10:48

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rupert, West Virginia
“Horrible in every respect.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went there to eat breakfast at dinner time. It took more than 5 minutes for anyone to even come to the table. ordered our food, 35 minutes later the food showed up. My sister had ordered crisp hashbrown potatoes. and their best omelet. She got homefries that were barely warm and cooked, nowhere near crisp. They garnished her omelet with human hair. Upon looking through the window into the kitchen, I could see that not one person was wearing hairnets and that the cook was more interested in playing grab butt with a ponytailed brunette, ah amazingly with hair the color of the hair in my sisters omelet. I had ordered eggs, crisp bacon, toast, w a side order of sliced tomatoes and homefries. I sent the limp bacon back, it came back still limp. The 3 little fin BOB EVANS, Is the worse dining experience anywhere anytime. We eat out everyday. But never at Bob evans Again. Lewisburg's Absolute Worst.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dunbar, West Virginia
“Slow at first but better later”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We like Bob Evans. There was no one to greet us or seat us for about 4-5 minutes. We stood there waiting. After being seated, our server did great. The food is always good at Bob Evans!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We enjoyed a nice dinner here while we were staying overnight in a nearby hotel. The food was delicious and served as ordered.

Visited June 2014
Front Royal, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst dining experience ever...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We love eating at Bob Evens on road trips but tonight was an experience we will never forget. Slow service, we were being watched like zoo animals when we walked in, the wait staff started fighting over who would take us (not I want them but you take them) after being seated we over heard our waitress tell the cook that "that one get the spit" (talking about another customers food), we hadn't ordered yet. After a long debate with my wife about leaving or staying we decided to stay... Why??? Big mistake. The coffee had more grounds than it did water, my wife found chicken in her Mac and cheese, her meat loaf was burnt crispy, and my cole slaw came from a container that had been sitting on the counter prior to us being seated 45 minutes earlier. Poor service, poor food, and poor language for a family restaurant.