“Great breakfast and good service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Charlotte
“Great breakfast and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ate breakfast here each morning. Had the same server, Michael. He knows all the locals and they really like him. It is nice to eat good food and be served by a happy person. God home cooking at Bob Evans.

Visited July 2013

“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Though we consumed late lunch and the restaurant was 1/2 empty, the service was so slow that we contemplated on taking our business else where. Food, when delivered left more on serving plates than permissible. Ordered rare steak - received a well done portion...

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Warren, Rhode Island
“My very first Bob Evans...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was driving through West Virginia on a road trip, and we were hungry, so stopped here for a late lunch.

I see Bob Evans everywhere and drove by the exit for their farm, so I wanted to try it.

It is nice inside, but there was a lot of flaws.

We were quickly seated and our drink orders were taken, then awhile later, our food order was taken.

My girl friend got the 6.99 soup and salad special and she was served way before my friend and I.

She was supposed to get a plate of salad, but instead got a huge bowl of lettuce.

I got the 9.99 three course meal, and chose soup (same as her but came ten minutes later.....) and sirloin with mushrooms and mashed potatoes. Also included was bread, and I asked for biscuits.
We only got regular rolls, she asked for a different kind too, but we never got them...

So what I got was the sirloin and fries?? So no biscuits and fries instead of my mashed..

My friend got a burger and it was fine...

When we got the bill... I was charged an extra dollar for the soup for some reason, and he never asked what I wanted for dessert, and had given us the bill. He disappeared for awhile and when he finally returned, we asked about the bill, he spent 10 minutes trying to fix it, and I got the same exact bill again, frustrated and eagerly wanting to leave, we paid the overpriced amount, after wasting over 20 minutes trying to leave...

Of course the manager asked how everything was when only my g/f had received food, but he was no where to be found during the billing fiasco. At least the caramel sundae was good. The food in general was pretty good, but the service was terrible.

I would try Bob Evans again, but definitely a different location.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nice service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Loved the fried eggs with just tiny bit of oil. As I said I am dieting.
Salad was good. All in all a good experience.

Visited June 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Best chain food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have had breakfast here many times. The service is excellent, and the food is truly down home cooking. They have even modernized the menu with a turkey sausage, my favorite. You can always count on a good meal at Bob Evans

• Visited April 2013