“Best chain food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio
“Best chain food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have had breakfast here many times. The service is excellent, and the food is truly down home cooking. They have even modernized the menu with a turkey sausage, my favorite. You can always count on a good meal at Bob Evans

• Visited April 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Surprisingly bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I absolutely love Bob Evans and was so very disappointed with this one.

We ordered our meals (both breakfasts) and the server brought our food and I looked at the biscuits she brought with my meal. I could tap on them with my fingernail and get a "bonk" noise. Then I picked one up and knocked it on the table and it didn't even crumble. It was that hard.

She asked us one time if we wanted anything else, then the next time she came to the table, she left the checks and we never saw here again for drink refills or anything else. She actually never even offered us a drink refill.

When I went to the register, I told the boy there that I had a gift card that I was unsure of how much was left on it, but if he would just run $20 on it, I'd settle the rest with cash. Apparently, he interpreted this as me having asked him to perform long division because he became flustered and was going to have to ask for help when I told him to forget it and just use my debit card for the entire ticket.

What a disappointing visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten at Bob's in many different locations around the country. They have always had good service and good food. This one is no different. The server was pleasant and took care of our needs. The food was good for all three of our meals. Price is very good for what you get. I will continue to go to Bob's whenever I have a chance.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lewisburg, WV
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This location has good breakfast food and is very popular with the Sunday crowd. Service is pretty fast normally but some times not so much.

• Visited March 2013
Milwaukee
“Perfect service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I try to eat breakfast at Bob Evans when I have the chance because I love their biscuits and gravy. This visit did not disappoint. The service was attentive and friendly, the restaurant and rest room were very clean, the food was fantastic and the coffee surprisingly flavorful and strong.

Bob Evans is not the cheapest place to eat but I have yet to be disappointed in the food.

• Visited March 2013