“Nice spot in America's coolest small town” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lunch Served Thursday thru Monday from 11am to 2pm Dinner served Thursday thru Monday from 5:30pm to 8:30 pmSunday Brunch served 10am to 2pm
“Nice spot in America's coolest small town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate outdoors in a beautiful setting. The service was prompt & polite. The seasonal quiche was excellent. Most lunches were $15-20.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Good food in a lovely setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We took a ride to Lewisburg, WV just for the bucolic scenery and to see the quaint small town. This was exactly what we found in Lewisburg. We visited some very lovely shops and some antique shops and then had lunch in Stella's. Wonderful choice - sitting outside under a tent next to a garden with a fountain was so pleasant. I had a spicy turkey burger with avocado that was delicious and my husband had a turkey and pork belly sandwich. We also had a small plate of Mac and cheese. All selections were excellent. I gave one less star because I was disappointed in the selections. I wish they would have had a few more creative selection but what was there was great!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Beautiful Outdoor Seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I ate at Stella's on Saturday July 5th and we ate outside on the patio. It was a beautiful evening and the grounds are well maintained. The food was fine but nothing spectacular and I think they are getting used to their new larger location. Our server was very pleasant but not as experienced as you would expect for this type of restaurant. Overall, we had a nice evening I would give them another chance.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Silver Springs, Florida
“A Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Six of us stopped by without a reservation before the Jimmy Buffet concert on July 5th. They were very welcoming and accommodating. An acoustic guitar payer/singer was outside on the porch overlooking a nice sized patio with outdoor tables. We sat inside and found the service to be very good. We all ordered something different than each other and I believe everyone enjoyed their meals. I would definitely return if we are in Lewisburg again.

Visited July 2014
Hinton, West Virginia
“Company Meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Cute place. Friendly service. Not many items on menu but food was good. Might want to see the menu before you go so you can decide what you want in advance. My food was very good. I don't know what the price was. I wasn't the one paying.

Visited July 2014