“Beautiful Outdoor Seating” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stella's is a special experience in a special town. Take a step back in time to the romance period of the West Virginia mountains, meet the people who've made this historic town their home and enjoy the community spirit that has made Lewisburg grow and prosper. Stella's is a true reflection of this town's spirit, its warmth, charm and above all, it's hospitality. Its everything our mother, Alice Stella would have wanted. See for yourself and join us at Stella's!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Beautiful Outdoor Seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I ate at Stella's on Saturday July 5th and we ate outside on the patio. It was a beautiful evening and the grounds are well maintained. The food was fine but nothing spectacular and I think they are getting used to their new larger location. Our server was very pleasant but not as experienced as you would expect for this type of restaurant. Overall, we had a nice evening I would give them another chance.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Silver Springs, Florida
“A Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Six of us stopped by without a reservation before the Jimmy Buffet concert on July 5th. They were very welcoming and accommodating. An acoustic guitar payer/singer was outside on the porch overlooking a nice sized patio with outdoor tables. We sat inside and found the service to be very good. We all ordered something different than each other and I believe everyone enjoyed their meals. I would definitely return if we are in Lewisburg again.

Hinton, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Company Meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Cute place. Friendly service. Not many items on menu but food was good. Might want to see the menu before you go so you can decide what you want in advance. My food was very good. I don't know what the price was. I wasn't the one paying.

Elkton, Maryland
“Beautiful gardens and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

It can be a little pricey, but the food is excellent. My husband had a beautiful, rich, lamb stew ($20) and I had Asiago crusted chicken with a lemon-butter sauce on greens ($12). All in all, a great lunch enjoyed outside in the gardens, shaded by an overhead tent.

Huntington, West Virginia
“Nice garden sitting but overpriced meal with slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ate here during the Greenbrier classic golf tournament week on the Fourth of July. We did not have a reservation and were happy to wait an hour for a table for our larger party.

The good:
Outstanding bar service and bartender. We had several drinks and he was attentive and very pleasant.

Our door seating was so nice on an unusually cool July evening. We enjoyed corn hole in the garden and drinks while we waited.

The bad:
No bread served before or during meal. This seems a bit stingy at the price of $20 for a bowl of ravioli. Bread would be a nice touch

Price. Would seem reasonable if there was a little faster and attentive service. Food was ok but not spectacular.

Service. Very slow. By the time we were seated it was closer to 8 so it was slowing down with a lot of empty tables. Not sure what took so long in kitchen. We didn't finish until 9:30 and put our orders in shortly after being seated.

Wish I could give better rating. Love this little town and garden seating was gorgeous but service and food quality brings down overall grade. We actually had better service and food quality at the drive in up the street the next day. See my other review.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere