“Delicious food in a genteel setting” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 38 restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lunch Served Thursday thru Monday from 11am to 2pm Dinner served Thursday thru Monday from 5:30pm to 8:30 pmSunday Brunch served 10am to 2pm
Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious food in a genteel setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The warm, luxurious nature ofvStella's engulfs you as soon as you step onto the very welcoming porch. The renovation of this old house is spectacular. I even heard that the famous New York designer,,Carlton Varney, had good things to say. Dining is in 4 rooms and tables are well spaced.

My husband and I shared the spinach and pear salad which was very fresh and delicious. He had the trout, which was excellent. I enjoyed the chicken stuffed with spinach, nuts, and blue cheese.
We both totally enjoyed the entire experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
“Just too fancy for us simple people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here because of the awesome reviews. No one mentioned the plates average about $25-$35 per person. The service was great, the environment was great, the food was so-so and the bill about made me cry. It was my husband and 3 children. The kids ate hot dogs and pizza and us adults had pork chops. $107 and we were still a bit hungry when we left. It's a unique little place, but too fancy for our liking.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“A gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went there for lunch. Loved the use of fresh and local ingredients. Would recommend the restaurant for anyone staying in the area.

Visited August 2013
Berea, Kentucky
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Lovely setting and delicious food. The "Farm to Table" description in the brochure for Lewisburg caught my attention. The food was indeed fresh. I sat on the patio next to the fountain and enjoyed a picture perfect day. The staff was friendly and the service superb. There were several Gluten Free menu options. My server asked the chef about the Gluten Free options and they knew what was Gluten Free rather than stating they couldn't say because it was made somewhere else. I plan to stop again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shepherdstown
“Stella's was Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stella's was a great choice. We were greeted by a very friendly server who showed us directly to our table. They also offer outside dining but it was in the 90's so we opted to stay inside. They had a nice wine list and a great menu. While there wasn't a huge selection of entrees, it seems that there was something for everyone. My husband and I decided to share a salad which they split for us and served it on two plates instead of one, which I love. Our meals were wonderful and we even had the cobbler for dessert. If we're ever in Lewisburg again we'll definitely eat here.

• Visited July 2013